Are you looking for a place to make music? Vocal Interviews for this fall are scheduled for August 5 and August 19, 2017 from 9:00 am to noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. They are open to all interested professional and amateur singers dedicated to achieving excellence in choral performance. Fall repertoire includes the works of Copeland, Forrest, Bernstein, Hogan, and Whitacre, as well as our first annual Holiday Concert. For more information on the Johns Creek Chorale please email us at email@example.com.
They will be around 8 minutes in length and include:
- Singing a well-known song set by the director, but a prepared solo is encouraged
- Range and Tessitura Check
- Tonal Memory
- Vocal interviews will take place in the Gathering Room of Johns Creek United Methodist Church at your appointed time.
- Click here to sign up for a vocal interview time.
Chorus members are expected to:
- Commit to the chorus’ formal concert season
- Attend 90% of rehearsals before any given concert
- Pay $100 yearly membership dues to cover costs of running the choir. Scholarships available!
- Rehearsals are Tuesday nights 7:15-9:15 and begin September 5, 2017